1) The Fur Fighter works. Everyone seems to love the Fur Fighter, including Sarahrae, who says: “I tested one out awhile back and used it (and still do) with great results.” You can see her test on AT here, and learn how you can get a Fur Fighter for the price of shipping here.
2) You’re interested in Doga as a fun, new way to hang out with your dog. Jenna Z says: “Ever since I saw Doga on tv, I have wanted to try it! We have a 5 year old Pembroke Welsh Corgi name Sully. We compete in lots of different events at shows and I think Doga (along with Freestyle, which we just do for fun) would be a great activity that isnâ€™t competitive so I wonâ€™t feel like I have to practice and â€œworkâ€ with him. We can just be free and explore and have FUN!” Enter here for a chance to win the book Barking Buddha: Simple Soul Stretches for Yogi and Dogi.
3) Many of you are resistant to change. MODERnestS says: “There is a comfort in getting what you know and experiencing something you have before. You come to expect it, think about it, look forward to it and when it doesnâ€™t happen that wayâ€¦it is like something that once was has gone away. Reading this blog is a daily comfort for me. Thank you!” No, thank you! And add your two cents on change here.
4) The Slipper Genie needs to stay in the bottle. Unfortunately, slippers-as-dust mops got bad reviews. Nina says: “I have these and they are a disappointment. To get the floor truly clean you have to walk up close to the walls, into the corners, places you donâ€™t generally go. So you might as well just get the broom out? Or a Roomba? I bet thatâ€™s not as wonderful as it looks either.” Click to see the Slipper Genie.
5) You proclaim the peach pudding cake to be amazing. It’s from the oldies-but-goodies file, but now would be the perfect time to make peach pudding cake. Amy says: “This cake really is amazing. I just had it for the first time a few weeks ago in the restaurant, which is in my neighborhood. I am normally a chocolate person but ordered it out of curiosity, it sounded so delicious. I had to keep the rest of our table from eating my dessert! Then of course I had to make it at home, and seplaceed around till I found this recipe.” See the recipe here.
Photo by Matt Palmer