1) IDye is the fabric dye youâ€™ve been looking for, but you had questions. We had answers! Melissa says: â€œIâ€™m in an apartment building with shared washers/dryers â€“ after using this yourself, do you think it would be safe for me to use it in one of those without worry that Iâ€™d end up washing my neighborâ€™s clothes pink? Iâ€™d love to try it, but Iâ€™d hate to ruin someone elseâ€™s laundry!â€ But, our own Katie D. puts fears to rest in comments. Intrigued? Click for iDye.
2) Ice cream and beer make a perfect pair. SuzyCat says: â€œI never thought about making a float with lambic! Thatâ€™s awesome!â€¨ Iâ€™ve seen a lot of places use stouts for their floats, but I think lambics would be much better.â€
3) Blueberries make summer salads better, even without the dairy. Marissa says: â€œOh delish. I am going to have to try this without the dairy and the sugarâ€¦but I am definitely going to try it. I am a bear and there is little a bear likes more than salmon and berries. YUM!â€ Click for summer salad with smoked salmon and blueberry lemon vinaigrette.
4) Waffle spread is a cheat-worthy treat. Pencils says: â€œBecause Iâ€™ve been dieting, Iâ€™ve been resisting the Wafel and Dinges truck, which parks in front of my office on a regular basis. Now Iâ€™m going to have to try it, and itâ€™s ALL YOUR FAULT! (Heh)”. For your fix outside of New York click here.
5) Designing for pets is a definite do. Julie says, â€œMy family just built a brand new house, which my parents basically designed from the ground up (with the expertise of professionals, of course!). What was the one thing I think my father was most excited about? Putting in windows that go almost all the way to the floor, so our miniature dachshund can lay in her bed and see whatâ€™s going on outside. So yes, most definitely.â€ Do you design with pets in mind?