1) While not great for kids, weâ€™ve got measuring spoons that are both adorable and actually usable. ModCloth has our number with these Scoops of Flower spoons planted in their own handy pot. DJ says: â€œVery sweet. I am reminded of the â€œfloristâ€ measuring cups at Anthropologie, but those donâ€™t look too functional, as they have an inner line for the measurement. These spoons look as if they would be functional as well as pretty.â€
2) When it comes to New Orleans, you know your food joints. Katie D. asked for recommendations and you had many. Brenna says: â€œJust spent the holidays in New Orleans and Iâ€™m pretty sure all we did was eatâ€¦. Highlights were: Stanleyâ€™s, Acme Oyster House (go early to lunch to avoid waiting in line), and a finish at Commanderâ€™s Palace. A native of NOLA recommended Dominica, but we just ran out of time, and we also wanted to try to the sister restaurant to Stanleyâ€™s â€“ Stellaâ€™s. Happy Eating!â€ Where do you eat in New Orleans?
3) We love Windsors, including West Elmâ€™s new take on the style. Ellie says: â€œGasp, I do have West Elm Windsor love. I actually scrolled back and said, â€œWait, what?â€â€¨I do totally love this, I wonder how the construction is though, no West Elm nearby. I am doubting that it has that same engineering that allows real quality Windsors to have strong tighter spindles, especially in the legs, over time.â€
4) Gray can be exactly what the doctor ordered. Sarah C. shared her room redesign and her new gray walls are reader-approved! Kimberj says: â€œBeautiful transformation. Now you just need some art on the walls and youâ€™ll be set. With that soft grey youâ€™ll be able to use vibrant color to bring life into the room. A rich tone of any color will do Love the pintucks by the way!â€
5) Art on our iPhones? Yes, please. Brainpickings and Society6 are making it happen. Ellie says: â€œOh awesome. Cheaper than the etched bamboo ones I was looking at before Christmas and more durable than the old standby skins.â€