1) The Blue Canary Night Light puts a song in your ear and a light in your night. Mary T. shared this fab find with a reference to â€œBirdhouse In Your Soulâ€ and you canâ€™t get enough of either. Emily says: â€œFirst of all â€“ thank you for reminding me of this song â€“ I loved it and it had slipped into the back of my mind. Not a problem any longer lol â€“ it has been streaming through my head non stop since your post.â€¨ Second of all â€“ my friend was just complaining about the lack of super cute night lights for adults so I am quite excited you found this!â€
2) You welcome more slow cooker meat options. Sarah L. shared her perfected recipe for Chicago-style Italian beef
and itâ€™s a happy addition to your old favorites. Emily H. says: â€œThat sounds amazing! I do a pretty good pulled pork, and Mexican carnitas in the slow cooker. Yay for adding an Italian version!!â€
3) Personalized baby prints are a dÃ©cor-savvy way to celebrate your little one. Congratulations are in order for our very own Ginny F., who is currently expecting her second! Even with baby #2 on the way, itâ€™s never too late to celebrate the first, and sheâ€™s got our number with these adorable personalized baby prints. Jen says: â€œCongratulations! I love the circus one!â€
4) When it comes to duvets v. blankets, weâ€™re split. An article in the Wall Street Journal recently made the case for a switch back to blankets and coverlets, and our loyalties are split. Blankets offer more temperature control, but duvets are easier. Margaret says: â€œAfter too many years of making too many beds â€“ mine, other peoples, hospitalsâ€™ â€“ it is duvets all the way, baby! No more layers and layers and layers, and hospital corners, and turned edges for me ever, ever again.â€
5) Vintage school posters are out there waiting to be snapped up. Sarah L. found some on Etsy and we love them. Susan says: â€œWow! Love them! The colors are great and what a neat way to reuse/recycle.â€
Image courtesy of Kletia Garies.