1) The keys to snagging that next McCoy vase? Get to the flea market early and learn to spot a fake. Js says: â€œBe warned, there are A LOT of fakes out there. Read up on how to spot a fake, because the real McCoy doesnâ€™t always say â€œMcCoyâ€, and some that do arenâ€™t.â€
2) Itâ€™s time to invent a square lip balm. The round tubes keep falling off our night tables. Susan says: â€œI just had to tell you all I laughed out loud about the lip balm rolling off the nightstand. Happens all the time to meâ€¦does anyone make a square tube?â€ Whatâ€™s on your bedside table?
3) Beautiful tile adds a personalized touch to any renovation, and Motawi Tile has our number. Hypothetical Woman says: â€œBeautiful tile â€“ I looked all through the Motawi store and unfortunately couldnâ€™t find that one. Pity, it would look lovely in my new bathroom makeover! This is the first time I have an opportunity to do over a bathroom of my own and Iâ€™d love to get at least one handmade tile to properly print my personality onto it.â€
4) Adding some minor embellishments to your morning coffee can make the day even better. Once again, chocolate is a universal cure. Linda says: â€œI (sometimes) add a teaspoon of cocoa to the cup before pouring my morning coffee. Mmmmm.â€ How do you improve your morning coffee?
5) The Rub Away Bar banishes smells, but any stainless steel object will do. Tracylee says: â€œAccording to my grandmother, all you really need to do is rub your hands on the sink faucet â€“ works like a charm! (that may have been a Heloise hint, now that I think about it, Iâ€™m not sure where she picked it up years and years ago).â€