1) We love a good diy carpet coaster. Rebecca F. got her creative fix from Flor with her simple, inspired coasters. And they last! Hypothetical Woman says: â€œOooh, good idea! And easy to replace when they get yucky, too! But donâ€™t they fray at all?â€ Nope! Get the look here.
2) Everyone is looking for a pop of color and an accurate read on the weather. Our solution? A bright thermometer. Greta says: â€œI adore these so much. The colors, the style and the price make them irresistible. I want one for the front of my house, the back and in my kitchen. Do you think thatâ€™s too much?â€
3) The Allstate app is a digital way to catalog keepsakes. Sarah L. shared her most recent download to rave reviews. Ellie says: â€œGreat find, just downloaded. And I love your pencil holder.â€
4) You like the look of a bar and youâ€™re happy to make one happen creatively. Bar carts are having a moment. Jesselyn says: â€œWhen I moved into my current apartment 2 years ago, I made myself one of these (though itâ€™s less mobile) by simply buying one of those old LP media cases with the glass front doors. A few under-shelf wine glass holders laters, voila! â€“ and really, it would function great as a bar even without those.â€
5) A good pillow is hard to find, but we haveÂ resources. Sarah L. swears by Target. Kimberj says: â€œI found my best pillows ever, both latex and down, at Pennyâ€™s Outlet store. The regular store doesnâ€™t have the same stock so Iâ€™ve only ever found them at the outlet, which is closing in a couple months. Iâ€™ll have to try Target, I love a great deal on a great product!â€ Where do you get your bed pillows?
photo by Kletia Garies