1. Nothing says spring more than fresh flowers — and some new cleaning products! Emma writes of her seasonal ritual: “I put a large vase of daffodils, tulips, etc. on the kitchen table and fling open the windows. Oh I love spring!” Click here to tell us how you get your house ready for spring, and you could win a Mrs Meyer’s Snap Pea Cleaning Kit!
2. We don’t have suffer overheating from our laptops. Tiffany says: “I have these and theyâ€™re awesome! Not only do they help keep my laptop cool, they also let me type at a much more ergonomically-friendly angle!” Click here to see what she’s talking about.
3. We’re very excited to have a second chance on Orla Kiely’s Target goodies. Jamieofalltrades is excited to know that the stores are restocking in mid-April: “I really wanted some kitchen towels and now Iâ€™ll be able to snag something. Thank you!” Click here to read all about it.
4. When something we want is too pricey, the sewing machines come out! When we wrote about a shower curtain that was too expensive for her daughter, S’mee had another plan: “We went shoppingâ€¦ to a fabric store. For about $25.00 we were able to purchase enough fabric to make one exactly like it! It took me a couple of days to cut and gather all those tiny ruffles, but in the long run it was well worth it. ” Click here to see her inspiration.
5. We were looking for a cool retro radio, and you found it! Paola wrote in to identify the object of our lust: “Thatâ€™s a Roberts radio – theyâ€™ve been hugely popular in the UK for the last few years and have become a design cliche.” Oh, well — cliche there, fresh find here! Click to see.